Bathroom Rug Runners. Rug Doctors Rentals. World Of Rugs Atlanta
Bathroom Rug Runners
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A room containing a toilet
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- A horse that runs in a particular race
- A person who runs competitively as a sport or hobby
- (runner) a person who is employed to deliver messages or documents; "he sent a runner over with the contract"
- (runner) smuggler: someone who imports or exports without paying duties
- A person who runs, esp. in a specified way
- (runner) someone who travels on foot by running
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Bridge: bedroom loft to studio loft
This is one way to get to the music studio. We built a 9' by 3?' bridge between the bedroom and the studio. It will (eventually) have railings or something, but for now, you just want to make sure you're in the middle. It is very strong, there are 4, 2"x12" joists supporting it all the way across, and both ends are anchored very securely. It has to be; some of the studio gear is very, very heavy, particularly larger amps, such as bass amps. The bridge surface is made out of 1"x12" pine, stained to match the stairs and the rest of the wood in the house.
The runner is a fragment we had left after doing the stairs. Need a longer one, but for now, it'll do.
You'll note the studio floor isn't finished over there. That's a bit of a problem. If I put rug
in there, I'll have static. static hates electronics; ergo, I hate static. If I put linoleum, same problem. Real ceramic tile is a possibility, but that's a huge job, and results in an uneven floor. Maybe just some oak plywood and stain? If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.
Leaving the apartment.
The open door is the bathroom
. The other door (which opens inward) is the bedroom. I am thinking updated track lighting for the hall and a nice rug
Related topics: carpet tiles samples tinkerbell rug rug underlay minneapolis carpet cleaning carpet cleaning maryland purple butterfly rug rugged ridge crossover steering
- (月) 00:58:58|
- Category: None