Carpet Equipment : Stair Carpet Calculator : Carpet Hardware.
- Mental resources
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Parts and Attachments for Commercial and Industrial Floor and Carpet Cleaning Equipment
This econometric study covers the world outlook for parts and attachments for commercial and industrial floor and carpet cleaning equipment
across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-a-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved.
This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the 230 countries of the world). This study gives, however, my estimates for the worldwide latent demand, or the P.I.E., for parts and attachments for commercial and industrial floor and carpet cleaning equipment
. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided across the world's regional and national markets. For each country, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time (positive or negative growth). In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on international strategic planning at graduate schools of business.
best price on carpet equipment
A store keeper in an Afghan refugee camp in Pakistan.
Related topics: interface carpet sustainability rugged pocket watch plaid area rugs plymouth fury carpet cdl carpet overseas carpets limited carpet cleaning flood
- (月) 00:56:43|
- Category: None