- Carpet performance rating.
- Go or be moved from place to place
- (travel) change of location: a movement through space that changes the location of something
- Make a journey, typically of some length or abroad
- Journey along (a road) or through (a region)
- travel: the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- (travel) change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
The 2003 World Market Forecasts for Imported Non-Knit
ted Travelling Rugs and Blankets
This report was created for strategic planners, international marketing executives and export managers whose primary concern is the world market for non-knitted travelling rugs
and blankets. With the globalization of this market, managers can no longer be contented with a local view. Nor can managers be contented with out-of-date statistics that appear several years after the fact. I have developed a methodo
logy, based on macroeconomic and trade models, to estimate the market for non-knitted travelling rugs
and blankets for those firms serving the world via exports and foreign direct investment. It do
es so for the current year based on a variety of key historical indicators and econometric models.
In what follows, this report begins by summarizing the world exporter's market for non-knitted travelling
rugs and blankets. The total level of exports on a worldwide basis is based on a model that aggregates across over 150 key country markets and projects these to the current year. From there, each country represents a percent of the world market. This market is served from a number of competitive countries of origin. Based on supply-side dynamics, market shares by country of origin are then calculated across each country market. These shares lead to a volume of import values for each country and are aggregated to regional and world totals. In do
ing so, we are able to obtain maximum likelihood estimates of both the value of each market and the shares that competitors (countries serving that market) are likely to receive this year. From these figures, world rankings are calculated to allow managers to prioritise markets. In this way, all the figures provided in this report are forecasts that can be combined with internal information for strategic planning purposes. Of the 150 countries considered, if a country is not reported here it is therefore estimated to have only a negligible level of trade in non-knitted travelling rugs and
British Holiday Weather
The typical British holiday in the countryside involves being driven around narrow, bendy b-roads, braking for sheep frequently, eating flattened marmite and cheese sandwiches from a Tupperware box in a variety of picturesque car-parks whilst watching rain drops run do
wn the windscreen with Radio Two playing quietly in the background. The driver braves the elements only whilst nipping out to (a) go to the loo, (b) see if there's a gift shop and/or (c) pointlessly buy a parking ticket from the pay and display despite the fact that you couldn't see the ticket left on the dashboard due to the rain and that there is not another living soul for fifteen miles. NB (c) pre-supposes that parking attendants actually have a living soul; this remains to be proven.
And if it gets too cold, there's always the tartan travel rug that lives on the parcel shelf that can be draped over the passenger's knees, or in extreme cases, huddled under.
A 'Real' Travel Rug
and none of that synthetic generic M&S picnic shite! They didn't need it today.
Having enchanted readers on two continents with Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, Dai Sijie now produces a rapturous and uproarious collision of East and West, a novel about the dream of love and the love of dreams. Fresh from 11 years in Paris studying Freud, bookish Mr. Muo returns to China to spread the gospel of psychoanalysis. His secret purpose is to free his college sweetheart from prison. To do so he has to get on the good side of the bloodthirsty Judge Di, and to accomplish that he must provide the judge with a virgin maiden.
This may prove difficult in a China that has embraced western sexual mores along with capitalism–especially since Muo, while indisputably a romantic, is no ladies’ man. Tender, laugh-out-loud funny, and unexpectedly wise, Mr. Muo’s Travelling Couch introduces a hero as endearingly inept as Inspector Clouseau and as valiant as Don Quixote.
Related topics: tribal oriental rugs classic carpet cleaning aladdin magic carpet game remove blood stains carpet white faux fur rug carpeting prices installed decorative kitchen rugs fort collins carpet cleaners
- (月) 00:50:51|
- Category: None